Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My last depressing post



so this is what my house looked like when i left:

i couldn't take it any more.
hotel life just isn't for me.
so i fled.
to my sisters.
fled to my real home in austin.

i know i might sound dramatic, but being displaced from my home has really affected me.
i'm slowly coming out of depression here, but i still miss that comfort zone. hopefully it will be finished and free of mold when i return next week. until then, my love is still back in cali, and me and the kids are here in texas. i miss habibi (my love in arabic).

my house is slowly being put back together after being ripped apart.

4 comments:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

I really feel for you. I can't imagine being in a new place and not having my home. I'm glad that they are fixing your house though. That makes me really happy!

Anne said...

so sorry this is happening. but glad you are with jen...does she even remember who i am?

Variable said...

You poor thing, all of this sounds so miserable! I'm glad you were able to escape to your safe haven Shay :)

Lei said...

(((hugs))) - I should have given you a real one when I saw you last week. Hang in there!