Tuesday, September 14, 2010

WIP-quilt tops



my stack of quilt tops is increasing with each day of this pregnancy.
if only i had the money to have them all quilted at once!
a couple of them are waiting for backing, but mostly just for the $funds$.


i started this quilt with the intention of it being for paisley, 
but i'm not really feeling it for her.
it's not that i don't like it, i just pictured the end result differently. 
so, who knows where it will end up?


this quilt is for my favorite 7 year old in the world, 
who is getting baptized in a couple months.
and it has a surprise ending after it's quilted. whoa!



i just finished this one today for baby #3.
might be my favorite one yet...
i love the feet in this picture.


not to mention that i'm still binding this one for the boy:
almost done!


and here's the view from my fabulous photographer:

5 comments:

Anne said...

the quilts are gorgeous and so are you...and absolutely ready to POP! hope all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Where do you get all your fabrics from? I love all of them! I am trying to find an orange and purple one (or a few) for our wedding next September... Want to be on the look out for me?! P.S. Good luck with the delivery! She's coming soon! :) xoxo

The Lingo Family said...

Your quilts are all so very unique and different. Love them all. You are so talented and have a fabulous eye for putting fabric together.

Angela said...

I know where that one can end up.... ;0

Lei said...

Any day now! You've been busy little miss fabulous quilter! Love everything you make!!!