Friday, January 14, 2011

walnut grove-family pictures

so i promised some more of gena's eye candy.
this woman can take pictures.
i just oooh and ahhh every time i go through these,
not just because i love looking at my sweet family, but because her photos are brilliant!
the colors are just so vibrant and yummy.
this might be picture overload, but i couldn't narrow them down any more.
a couple notes before we begin:
*these were taken at a walnut tree grove in lompoc, ca
* carter is only like 4 weeks old in these pictures, so i'm still nice and "roundy/soft." lovely.
*the balloons were so fun to play with, but the wind wouldn't really cooperate.
*enjoy:







love this outtake:



 one of my absolute favorites:


 my all time favorite. he is seriously the sexiest man alive in this picture:






 


and of course, once again, THANKS GENA!

5 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

These really are beautiful. I don't blame you for wanting to look at them all the time.

Kristina said...

I love that you were totally unafraid to take pics 4 weeks after the baby. I'm still hesitant and Lyla is nearly a year old! hahah!! I just love your beautiful family!!!

The Lingo Family said...

Amazing pictures!!! Your family is the cutest. :)

Anonymous said...

You and your family.... Oh my, I tear up just looking at the pictures because you are all so amazing and cute together! I love these pictures!!! :)

SkinnyMeg said...

You have a beautiful family!! Great photos and your sweater is fabulous!!