Wednesday, January 6, 2010

my favorite cousin in the whole world got married




kara finally found her ben
and they are married!

here are a few images i caught with my phone:

on our way to the denver temple with my betsy johnson fuschia tights



the gorgeous couple who were elegantly handsy!



how beautiful is this woman?!?!?!


her bouquet was given to jen since she had a part in bringing these two together:


and my favorite touch of the reception was her vintage typewriter
for guests to write their well-wishes!
the day was beautiful, emotional, and spiritual, and fun!
to be in the temple and witness these two start their eternal lives together was uplifting and renewing to my own marriage.

i love you two!


1 comment:

Mme. Kara said...

Shay-babe! So happy you were here to celebrate with us cousin! I love you and your purple tights!