Thursday, January 14, 2010

My son is straight

I'm watching the mister play basketball at his navy game ( so cute that he plays right?) and the boy is in love. Apparantly he likes the dark Latina type. The only time he can take his goo goo eyes off of the girl sitting next to us is when he's trying to impress her. How does he decide to do this?
.
.
.
.
. by jumping up and down on one foot as far as he can go, then looking back at her with his tongue hanging out of his mouth to see if she's watching him! I love it. He's totally trying to win over this 20 something woman with his gymnastic moves!




That's my boy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

The Kodak Moments of our Life said...

That is seriously too funny! My son use to flirt at church with the teenage girls when he will under a year.