Saturday, February 12, 2011

for lovers


i got asked to help plan a valentines party for my new ward. 

a. loved doing it.
b. loved meeting new friends even more.

i made the decos.
cheap way to make a big statement?
newspaper.
paper fans
and shredded newspaper in mason jars
for table toppers.
easy peasy.

there was good food, fabulous people, a fun game, AND a candy bar.
what?
candy and cupcakes galore. what's a better dessert than that?

  






these pics were taken after the photo "booth" 
and decorations were taken down:


i'm loving this time of year
and this party was a fun way to celebrate it.



2 comments:

Adam said...

I'm so glad you got a picture of the candy table. I forgot and then didn't think of it until it was half gone.

Your decorations were amazing...I heard a lot of people raving about them and about your candy table idea.

You're cool. Just sayin'.

Anonymous said...

OH man, Shay, can you help me with decorating for my wedding please? I love it! You are so crafty! :)