Wednesday, April 25, 2012

post-vacation honeymoon


the only thing better than taking a fabulous vacation without kids, is coming home to them. and an amazing husband. it's a family honeymoon around here and i want it to last forever. k & p run up to me a couple times a day and wrap their arms around me while telling me how much they missed me. it melts my heart.

 
 

husband rose to the occasion while i was away and went above and beyond the call of duty. he texted me pictures everyday of the kids, drove k to school and back each day, did the girl's hair, took all three kids to church...


...and built me this incredible porch swing! i've been wanted one for years and my man finally built me one. it's not quite finished, so i'll post more details later. i'm swooning over it...and him!




No comments: